Title: Community Manager (CM)
Location: 1201 W. Peachtree, Suite 2300, Atlanta, GA 30309
To create a comfortable and productive work place.
The Community Manager (CM) plays a critical role in delivering a professional and welcoming service to all clients, visitors and prospective customers.
The CM is an extension of our clients business ensuring that they are able to concentrate on their work, while accomplishing their office needs.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- First point of contact for new and existing clients and guests therefore providing an exceptional impression and continued service.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the space and providing services.
- Managing switchboards; handling calls, as well as various areas of service.
- Managing meeting room booking system and catering orders.
- Preparing offices for move-in/ move-outs.
- Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting basic IT and telecom technical issues.
- Resetting meeting rooms to accommodate bookings.
- Administrative tasks- delivering their mail, answering their phones, sending their packages, ordering their office supplies.
- Demonstrate ownership of the floor to ensure the space is ‘show ready’ at all times.
- Initiate and come up with creative events for clients and guests throughout the month.
- Contributes to the overall revenue of the floor by identifying opportunities to promote products and services.
- Duties may vary depending on business needs.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills, including the ability to remain flexible, strategic, and calm in pressure or changing scenarios.
- Effective and professional communication skills (written and oral).
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and multi task in a demanding environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and the ability to understand further platforms to assist in the day to day floor operations.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Embraces change and challenges.
- Takes Ownership and uses initiative.
- Good communicator.
- Detail oriented.
- Team player.
- Current and future clients (All products and programs).
Only .doc, .docx, .odt, .pdf, and .txt files are allowed and must be under 2.5mb.